Coggins Test Results: GlobalVetLink
Listed below are instructions for obtaining your horse's
GlobalVetLink Coggins certificate.
2. Click on sign up, then Animal Owner/Agent
3. Type in the email address you gave our office when requesting a Coggins test for your horse
4. GlobalVetLink will email you a temporary password and link
5. Follow the link
6. Type in the temporary password
7. Create your account and new password
8. Click on Certificates at the left side of the screen
9. Choose View Certificates
10. Select the horse and print the Coggins certificate
Horse owners will need to provide Salem Valley Vet Clinic with a current/valid email address in order for GlobalVetLink to release Coggins certificates to any person other than clinic staff.
Horse owners will need internet access and a color printer to print their horses Coggins certificates.
Please note that changes to the Coggins certificate after it has been posted are prohibited and if changes have to be made, a re-draw and re-submit is required.